Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Friends

Salam.

First of all, thanks for giving cooperation in making this blog alive.

Second, i got most of your slides, but some of them are hard to be upload in Slideshare.com. So i hope you'll be patient and soon your slide will be appeared in here.

Third, i still didn't get some of your slide.
Let me list out the slides which i did get.

From Latifah and Nursyafiqah :
AgriBazaar vs Alibaba,
CRM,
Yahoo
PDB report

From Murni, Ruhani and Atiqah:
Alibaba,
Retailing,
Karangkraf,
MphOnline,
Value Chain
Pejabat Pos

From Baiti and Diyana:
Malaysia Kini vs BH online,
E-Bay,
Marketing

From Yan and Anis:
Youtube,
gov.my vs myEG.my

From Scha, Akma, Farah:
Supply Chain,
Wikipedia,
Airasia

From Mar, Nina,Echah:
business related,
mangkuk tingkat,
les Copaque

From Afiq, Sudin, Ezzat :
Logistic
Google

From Fify,Jijah, Yana :
Apple
Production
NUS

From Neely, Meera, Ain :
MGT
Facebook


i hope you guys could give me some cooperations and
send me your slide's to my email :

hajimemania_ofgombak@yahoo.co.uk


please and thank you.

By Admin.

No comments: